Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Thursday Post 324

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3630 steps (sweet I'm over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Protocol For Church'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:40am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Nature calls again one hour later; after another pot :P trip  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Nikky arrives five/ten minutes late. PIG mum lets her in, opens the door and gives me fifteen more minutes.
  • When Nikky comes back, she helps me get kitted and we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Nikky who squirts me some toothpaste~
  • After sitting over the loo for two more tinkles, I sit over the loo for two more tinkles, before washing and drying Era and then heading out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Nikky who turns on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure.
  • Breakfast finished, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I get into Nikky's car and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my shopping trip!
  • Nikky found parking on level two; after using the loo for one tinkle I grabbed the Kylie Chan novel I've been currently reading, found a comfy sofa seat and happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 325 @ 10:38am, reaching pg. 333 @ 10:50am and reaching pg. 350 @ 11:16!
  • After posting an update onto Facebook, I used the loo for one more tinkle, we found a trolley waiting outside the Reject Shop and took the lift to Coles.
  • Argh I'd asked Nikky to please find our groceries while I was reading but for some reason we walked the entire length of the store! I stopped the trolley and asked her didn't you find the groceries and write which aisle they were in down? Ye, Nikky replied I found them but I forgot to write them down and now I forgot! Argh. I back against a shelf and tell her to find the items, write down the aisle and then I'll go with her to get them. When she comes back, we again walk the entire length of the store before she decides she's forgotten where the items are AGAIN and asks some employee! Luckily the worker knew where the item was~
  • Catching the lift back down I ask should I sit and wait for you to find the items before going inside to get them with you but Nikky says she remembers.
  • Phew she does and Caitlin's also working! We chat while Nikky's taking the items (she bought lotsa chip packets coz she's got three kids) and I learnt that' she's permanent @ Woolies and not just casual!
  • Groceries bought I sit outside while Nikky buys me the sausage bun and the custard bun from New York Baguette. Then she goes into Fruit Temple to keep buying stuff while I try ring Woka Warrigal to order takeaway.
  • Only they don't answer ... I continue trying ringing through the drive to Woka Warrigal; it's never answered and once, just before Underwood Rd. the line's busy.
  • Annoyingly, all the disabled parks are taken but Nikky finds one @ the end; I hook arms with her and take a seat inside Woka Warrigal before ordering my takeaway. I've already messaged Pastor Grace saying I'll be late; she messages back saying she'll go buy a drink first and then your dad's home and he's lemme inside.
  • I finally get home @ like 1:30pm; inside, I apologise profusely for being late. Pastor Grace has started eating first; she bought Japanese takeaway! Delicious katsudon~
  • I've ordered the swwt and sour pork without capsicum but more pineapple, it's delicious! Only the sauce drips crazily; after every bite I had to wipe my mouth and I apologised to Pastor Grace for like not having any table manners. XD She's not free for lunch next Thursday because they're having a family reunion down in Sydney!
  • Fifty minutes after I'd returned home, Pastor Grace left. I walked her to the door, said thanks for coming and bye, then returned back to the gobbling :P to finish my lunch.
  • Lunch finished, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nikky who helped me rinse my hair, thus freeing Era too hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Nikky flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nikky rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last one when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I turn the computer on and ask Nikky to please go and clean the bathroom.
  • Lucky PIG mum gets home from work @ like 3:20; she immediately nabs half my sausage bun~
  • At 3:30pm I sign Nikky off with my thanks and byes; dunno when/if she's back again. I munch the other half of the sausage bun and drink one mug of Chinese tea before using the loo for one tinkle and returning online.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 13TH time this year!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night tonight! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • Actually, she should: my roster says Kim's minding me from 10am till 2pm; wonder where she'll send us?
  • Also wonder what I've got happening toms arvo ... PIG mum's prolly found some OT to come gimme therapy.
  • May get to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 14TH time this year!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 13TH time this year: Calcutt, Gollschewski, Palaszczuk, Blackney, Leishmann, Galliot, Trump (heard), McGovern, McClintock, Lincoln (heard), Biden (heard), Arvier (heard), Kearsley, Gyte, Finemore, Ladson, Pullar, Kallu, Schrinner, Gerguson, Inatey, Brinkworth, Mingay, Paine, Pucovski (heard), Vihari, Paine (heard), Ashwin, Dobbin, Green, Vunivalu, Tuqiri (heard), Thorn (heard), Tomic, De Minaur, Harden, Glover, Kramer, French, Mercorello, Hooper and Buchan. 77.48USc = 1AUD Tracey Smith read the weather report. Brisbane was 22 - 31 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 19-32 sunrise 5:06am   sunset 6:48pm Paul Taylor read the bulletin.

No comments: