Saturday, January 16, 2021

Sunday Post 342d

 Good afternoon again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2326. Sweet, I'm over two grand. XD Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • After I'd finished my most important two hours of the day online, I went and submitted the unit of study I'd completed last night.
  • That done, suddenly PIG mum tumbles downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully boots me offline.
  • First I haveta let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I next let her gleefully force poor Ela to hold a banana, order Era to peel it, order Era to slice the banana into ten chunks and then let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me the banana. This time, I didn't really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • After drinking one mug of Chinese tea, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I turn the nice warm water off; after PIG mum dries my back and the back of the chair for me she doesn't feature again until my bra strap needs doing up, Elf's AFO straps need doing and both laces need tying.
  • After I dry the toilet seat I sit for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Ooh maybe I'll get to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 15TH time this year!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 15TH time this year: Cavallaro, Sherwood, Rosam, Kimba (first name), Haas (heard), Upcroft, Fifita (heard), Butler, Tiley, Cornet, Badosa, Seetac (heard), Berejiklian, Kramer, Martilla (heard), Larouche, Hortemo, Huffman (heard), Kearsley, Tudge, Biden (heard), Arvier, Trump (heard), Giulani (heard), Pence, Mercorella, Haikerwell, Lund, Shayleen (first name), Frail, Partridge, Robson, Hazelwood (heard), Pant, Washington, Saini, Natarajan, Ingram (heard), Dobbin (heard), Harden, Durant, Peel and Shardul. Ebony Cavallaro read the weather report. Brisbane was  23-30 today. Mt. Gravatt toms:   21-29 5:09am sunrise 6:48pm sunset
    P.P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Wonderful One'.

No comments: