Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Tuesday Post 327b

 Heylo again, good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2879; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Breaking The Cycle' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Thankful, Grateful, Blessed' but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after watching Nine's 6pm news!! Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?

  • After that, nature calls hourly until Pao arrives promptly @ 9am to help me up. Around 7:20am, dearest dad also comes to kiss me bye before going swimming; I remind him he'll need to bring a mask and my smart dad immediately brandishes one from his trousers pocket. "Here!" XD
  • After Pao helps me get kitted, we head over to the bathroom and I brush teeth. Thanks to Pao who kindly squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her first break this week~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Grr, rotten PIG mum's so desperate to show off her power over me she sent me to get myself a spoon for breakfast when Pao was still there! Determined not to let her flaunt how much power she's got over me, I asked Pao to please go make my bed and didn't get myself a spoon for breakfast until she was gone.
  • Breakfast was one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I visit the loo again and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That done, I climb into Pao's car and she tootles me off to Underwood Marketplace, finding parking outside the entrance.
  • After walking, we grab a trolley and buy groceries, before sitting down @ food court and playing with our smartphones for about thirty minutes. Suddenly, some greets me, "Hello, Emily!" I look up: it's Yeshi! I congratulate her for finally remembering my name. XD
  • Getting back into Pao's car, she tootles me home and I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Pao who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Pao flips the nice warm water off, get dried, have another tinkle and then get creamed. I have another tinkle when Pao returns to my room to get me some socks; after she gets me kitted I have one last tinkle when Pao's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Out @ the gobbling :P table, lunch is a bowl of rice leftovers and two lil spring rolls! Lol, PIG mum invites Pao to eat as many as she likes; when I reach for my second one, dad immediately gripes, "Em ... how many?" annoyed, I retort that it's my second and I wasn't planning on having any; how many had HE had? Then PIG mum bit my head off for being rude? Unsure how that was rude, but hey. XD
  • Lol, PIG mum had so much fun yapping @ Pao that poor Pao couldn't leave until like five minutes after her shift should've ended! She really should keep an eye on the time like Kim does. XD
  • Once Pao left, I took my bowl over to the sink and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • When PIG mum said time to go, I got into the 4WD and she tootled me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways (thanks to Pao who helped me buckle the seatbelt this morning); I also politely asked PIG mum to please turn the radio on; she of course ignored me and turned some music CD - some Canto singer - on instead.
  • At Aunty Ann's, I lay down for a comfy massage, enjoying Aunty Ann's firm ministrations so much I actually fell into a light sleep! As for PIG mum, she was in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Ann; my grateful thanks to her for always replying and keeping a conversation flowing~
  • Back home, I munch my yummy sushi roll for arvo tea, drink one mug of Chinese tea and happily read for one hour, finishing pg. 275 @ 4:41pm.
  • After reading happily for exactly one hour, I use the loo for one more tinkle and walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • The parents have just taken walkies together; I'm looking forward to watching Nine's 6pm news for the 11TH time this year!
    Toms: Kim's helping me up @ 9am. Think PIG mum says she's sending me to Underwood Marketplace again.
  • Kim'll see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Seeing that dietician again this arvo ... Bronwyn Beamish. I really like her surname! XD
  • Will hopefully get to read for another hour after coming home!
  • Also fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 12TH time this year!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw watching Nine'a 6pm news for the 11TH time this year: 
    !Palaszczuk, Berejiklian, Gollschewski, Mahil, Hao (first name), Gao, D’Ath, Fabris, Beatty, Cassar, Daish, Pence (heard), McGovern, Trump (heard), Conitee, Bowser, Wolf (heard), Biden (heard), Giuliani (heard), Kearsley, Greenbank, PullarPullar, Rumsey, Burrell, Whitty, Glover, McPhee, Obama (heard), Bligh (heard), Stefanovic, Olds, Paine (heard), Vihari, Bumrah (heard), Pucovski (heard), Fifita (heard), Haas, Seibold (heard), Drmic, De Minaur, Tomic, Moss, Biswas  and Ashwin (heard). Ebony Cavallaro read the weather report. Brisbane was 19-30  today. Mt. Gravat toms: 18-29  sunrise 5:05 am sunset  6:48pm 76.90USc = 1AUD Oh, during the ad breaks I read; I'm reading this terrible book about a boy who I'm pretty sure has autism and Reach pg. 200 @ 6:26

No comments: