Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Thursday Post 343

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3781 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'You Are Gifted By God (1)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES left online after I let PIG mum nab half my arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 11TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I quickly fell back asleep coz I knew Hannah would come help me up  @ 8am!
  • Yup, nature called again one hour later; after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • When Hannah arrives @ 8am, PIG mum lets her in. Hannah bids me good morning and fifteen more minutes? I nod Alaistair @ her and she goes away. XD
  • After fifteen more minutes, Hannah comes back and I use the pot :P for one more tinkle before she gets me kitted and I head over to brush teeth. Thanks to Hannah who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her break~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Hannah who turns Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast,   I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my shopping trip!

  • She finds parking on the top floor, we catch the lift down to level two, I use the loo once, grabbed the Kylie Chan novel I've been reading for awhile now (I've almost finished it) and happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 375 @ 10:36. Don't ask me why the font's suddenly gone huge. XD

  • After posting an update onto Facebook, I use the loo for one tinkle, take the lift up to level four, grab a trolley from Coles and begin shopping.
  • Groceries from Coles bought, we catch the lift back down to level two and I sit outside New York Baguette while Hannah ducks inside to buy buns for us.
  • Our last stop for groceries was Woolies and guess what? Caitlin was on her break again. XD
  • Groceries bought, our last stop before home's Woka Warrigal to buy takeaway lunch!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: