Saturday, January 30, 2021

Saturday Post 344c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1003 (sweet, I'm just over one grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Wearing Our Courage' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Working On Your Serve'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon Kim kindly passed me for dinner before lunch; January has been satisfied TWENTY-TWO times!!! :D :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa coz lettuce, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown beans, lotsa soup carrot, a little tasty chicken and a lil tasteless soup pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup.
  • There was dessert afterwards too! Aunty Sooi Pheng made some tofu flower and Uncle Chong gave dad some!
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • PIG mum's printed out tomorr's Bible study lesson out for me; better fill it in now~
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: