Sunday, January 17, 2021

Monday Post 342d

 Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1003. Ha, I'm just over one grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • When David announced his arrival, PIG mum let him inside and I turned the computer screen off.
  • Physio today: 100 sit-to-stands, fifty bridges (hold for three seconds each), ten minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr fifteen reach and grabs for Ela, arm strength compregression against wall standing. Apparently that's for should I fall, I can use both sides to push myself back upright?
  • After David let himself out, I headed into the bathroom for my nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Erf's soc, Elf's AFO and both laces). After sitting over the loo for one tinkle, I dry inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was one yummy banana and one small mug of green tea. Happiness was reading for one hour; reaching pg. 100 @ 3:42 and reaching pg. 125 @ 4:20! The other happiness was getting then to play Farm Heros for twenty-five minutes, not that I managed to pass anymore levels. XD
  • At 4:55pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Fingers crossed I'll get to watch Nine's 6pm news for the 16TH time this year! PIG mum refused to take walkies with dearest dad coz it looks like it's gonna storm soon; instead, he's gone swimming.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 16TH time this year: Heinke, Boekel, Rosam, Lofthouse, Calcutt, Palaszczuk, Gschwind, Donovan, Rohan, Willan, Frydenberg, Chalmers, Kramer, Henderson, Chalmers, Stanaway, Cash, Djokovich (heard), Tiley (heard), Cornet, Harea (heard), Morea (heard), Arvier, Bowser, Spector (heard), Croucher (heard), Partridge, Sevi (heard), Aleman, Meyer, Yates, Colbeck, Avery, Nalvany (heard), Haas (heard), Walters (heard), MacCallum, Wooley, Siraj, Labuschagne (heard), Sharma (heard), Starc (heard), RohitGavrilova, Alcott, Wolf, Mian and Uptin. 63.83USc. = 1AUD; Chris Kohler read the finance report.Luke Bradnam read the weather report. Brisbane was  24-30   today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 21-29    sunrise  5:09am     sunset 6:47pm Combined dam levels are 57%

No comments: