Sunday, January 17, 2021

Monday Post 342c

 Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 521. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • When PIG mum summoned me over for lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to our neighbour Jessie for lunch; half a meat pie! PIG mum had the other half; she also poured me one mug of Chinese tea~ When she went upstairs I grabbed my mobile and played Candy Crush; using boosters, I've passed one more level! :D XD
  • Lol, since PIG mum had put the shower chair back into the bathroom but hadn't lifted the loo lid yet, I just peed in the showerchair before returning online. XD
  • About thirty minutes until David comes gimme physio/
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after Kim leaves @ 5pm, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: