Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday Post 343d

 Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1880 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Problem Within'.

  • Yay dad took us out to somewhere called ... sth like Wynnum Plaza? PIG mum went to Woolies to buy pocket tissues; since I walk slowly, by the time I reached Woolies PIG mum was already queueing; I just sat outside on the bench and waited for her.
  • Back in the car, our next stop was somewhere that had a jetty? Thought PIG mum said dad wanted to look @ trees ... dunno. Dad just drove around and around before deciding that was enough and tootled us home.
  • Took a nice warm shower when I got home - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 18% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off; after PIG mum dried my back for me I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • I was gonna dry the toilet bowl and then sit to pee but horrid PIG mum insisted I put the loo lid down for her first. I refused, saying I had to note that down on the computer before putting it down, lest I forget! She flounced upstairs to shower; I quickly peed before returning online but I've already noted down I've put one down coz I strongly suspect PIG mum will order me to do it for her tonight. *sigh* I seriously don't understand what kinda kick she gets from watching me suffer, but hey.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9am till 1pm; we're going to buy dearest dad his birthday present! Originally I was gonna go with Anna's suggestion and print him out a mug with our photo but PIG mum was rather forceful when she screeched that dad DIDN'T WANT that and to get him a tee! Well, whatever floats her boat ... 
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy back a sushi roll for arvo tea and I can read for another hour!
  • Ooh and maybe I'll even get to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 22ND time this year!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: