Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wednesday Post 343c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final ploddinfg total for Wednesday now stands exactly @ 3000. Okay, confession: 'twas actually 2996, but I shoved my chair back, stood up, walked forward four steps and dragged the chair behind me. XD Righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?

  • After publishing the previous book, I just Facebooked. XD
  • Happiness was PIG mum coming downstairs and telling me she'd lemme attend Kira's high tea birthday party after all! Usually Feb the 3rd's a very sad day for me, since on that day back in 2007 the cruel and faithfulGod smote me down and totally destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumour, but from this year on I'd rather remember that day as one to celebrate - Kira's birth! - not the day when my life like ended ...!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 8am till 3:30pm; we're going shopping!
  • Yet PIG mum still demands I buy takeaway and eat @ home ... as long as I'm still getting my HK-style milk tea! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: