Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wednesday Post 324c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5578. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • After completing the forty-minute plod (we wandered through KMart), we grabbed a trolley, bought groceries from Woolies and then sat down to play with our smartphones; I passed one more level of Farm Heroes! 
  • Got home, turned alarm off and showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch is one of those yummy pizza buns from our neighbour and one mug of green tea.
  • Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage. PIG mum was in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation going. He even lemme pick a flower from his garden when I was leaving!
  • Got home, had my sushi roll plus one mug of Chinese tea for arvo tea. Also happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 300 @ 4:24pm!
  • Returned online and happily watched Nine's 6pm news.
  • Went out for dinner with the parents tonight because they offer some steak special every Wednesday. Dad was quick to point out that means he'll not take us out for dinner together this Sunday night; I'm already predicting a super-stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. >< *sigh*
  • Got home, returned online and used the loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Toms: some new carer's taking me shopping! I'm guessing she's African coz both her first name and last name are long and unpronounceable ... XD Hope she's nice!
  • Since the parents still don't want me eating out coz lockdown's just been lifted, I'm just gonna order takeaway and have invited Pastors Chris and Grace over to my place for lunch.
  • After enjoying my most important two hours of the day online are used up, I've gotta resume study! axiom has said they're keep my enrolment ongoing as long as I continue to submit @ least one subject per month~
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: