Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday Post 343f

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2961. Oh, I'm sure I'll crack three grand some other night. Just not tonight. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I just watched YouTube videos.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: yay for the Australia Day public holiday! Me no haveta endure any blasted therapy. XD
  • Actually, unless PIG mum helps me up before 9:45am, I've got a mind to stay in bed ALL DAY and not get up till 5:50pm to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin!! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five!! XD

No comments: