Friday, January 22, 2021

Saturday Post 343b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1450. Lol, maybe I'll even crack 1.5 grand before the night's out! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd first started online, I got offline, used the loo for one tinkle and wandered down the hallway to find myself some arvo tea. PIG mum had forgotten to leave me some before heading upstairs and hitting the sack and I'd clean forgotten to ask her when she'd gotten home, but I found myself a yummy banana and poured myself one mug of milk from the fridge.
  • I also happily read for one more hour, because it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~ This arvo, I reached pg. 123 @ 4:17pm, finisheded pg. 125 @ 4:21pm and reached pg. 150 @ 4:53!
  • One more loo trip before I returned online.
  • People are starting to arrive for dad's big birthday bash! Uncle Man and Aunty Vera arrived first, Aunty Catherine and Uncle Calvin arrived next and now Aunty A's just arrived!
  • Meaning I may not be back tonight, depending on how late everyone goes on... XD
  • So perhaps bbl but if not, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: