Monday, January 25, 2021

Tuesday Post 343c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ only 590. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • When PIG mum arrived home, I immediately went to the bathroom; when she returned inside I called out please help me put on my Australian tee then dad can take us out! Instead, she dumps the tee onto my lap and leaves to start lunch with dad first.
  • After pulling on the tee and washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lunch was leftover yeung chun noodles, vegies and fish from earlier. Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea; after I took my bowl over to the sink I used the loo for one more tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Hopefully dad will really take mother and me out later ... dunno when though; I believe mother has headed upstairs for her arvo nap and may not reappear until after the Sun sets! XD
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm. Gotta make dad's birthday mug!
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Gotta finish my GCCW homework when I get home! The new rule this year's that we e-mail out our homework to everyone before attending the Thursday meeting! Must also remember to BYO cup~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: