Friday, January 15, 2021

Saturday Post 324b

 Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now only stands @ 912. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Precisely two hours after I started online I'd logged outta everything, and after using the loo for one tinkle walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to PIG mum who left me one yummy mouthful of gooey passionfruit and one mug of Chinese tea; I also happily read for another fifty minutes because it's only Saturdays that I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~ 
  • Afternoon tea consumed and reading finished, I used the loo for one more tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Goonna continue study now! Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner else hoping to see everyone @ church toms~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: