Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wednesday Post 328

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding4351 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Learn To Say Yes Or No' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 12TH time this year!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:40am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Alaistair and I cuddle and happily snore for another hour, me waking for another pot :P trip @ 7:50am, before  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Precisely @ 8am, Kim announces her arrival. After PIG mum lets her in, she tells me fifteen more minutes and I count down the nine hundred seconds.
  • When Kim comes back, she helps me get kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Ela enjoys another break. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming outside when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Kim who turned the television on for my viewing pleasure whilst I munched breakfast.
  • After finishing, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, Kim tootles us off to Underwood Marketplace.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 12TH time this year: Hegarty, Palaszczuk, Gollschewski, Fabris, Ashan, Atta, Trump (heard), Katko, Pence (heard), Mcconnell, Kearsley, Turnbull (heard), Cavallaro, Lofthouse, Hislop (heard), Bligh, Pullar, Haig, Stannard, Celli-Bird, Paine (heard), Pucovski (heard), Gottlieb, Niu (heard), Goffin (heard), Tomic (heard), De Minaur, Pakula and Buchan. 1AUD = 77.57USc. Ebony Cavallaro read the weather report. Brisbane was 20 - 31 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 19-30. 5:05am sunrise 6:48 sunset
    P.P.S. I finished the really bad book I've been reading @ 6:51pm!

No comments: