Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday Post 343e

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2865; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Ripple Effect' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Every Effort To Battle Depression'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown beans, lotsa soupy vegetables (carrot, potato, tomato), some fish, two tiny chunks of cheese and like one tiny slice of chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl back to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight and what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Australia Day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight!! Yeah, Monday has swapped places with Wednesday. XD

No comments: