Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday Post 344

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2054 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Think Realistically (2)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 18TH consecutive awesome sleep last night!! Nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • One hour later, when dearest dad comes to kiss me goodbye before leaving for his hard day's work, I immediately sit upright and kiss him a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! After he leaves, I use the pot :P once more.
  • Alaistair and I snore happily for another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo, before unlocking the front door for Hannah's imminent arrival.
  • When she announces her arrival promptly @ 8am, PIG mum lets her in. Hannah knocks, opens the door, sticks her heard in and goes "Morning Em... Fifteen more minutes?" Alaistair nods @ her, she closes the door and leaves us be.
  • After fifteen more minutes, Hannah comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle and she gets me kitted, before I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Hannah who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys another break this week~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I headed out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which was one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Hannah who for me a spoon for breakfast and turned on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure~
  • Breakfast finished, I went to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles me off for the first GCCW for 2021! Unfortunately, Tank can only fit under 2.8m roofs and Hannah parked really far away ... I crossed one road, passed Woolies and ascended two elevators before finally reaching meeting room two! Late, but luckily everyone was still catching up and hadn't started yet~
  • About eleven people attended our first meeting for 2021. Ken spent the first half going through how GCCW was gonna run this year, etc.
  • Thanks to Alison who helped me to the loo during the break; I managed fine inside by myself. Back inside the meeting room, she got me one travel mug (it's BYO cup now) of tea, white and two, and two digestive bikkies with a very thin layer of dark chocolate over the top~ For the second half, we shared and went through homework. Homework for next meeting's 'Room 273'.
  • After one more loo trip and a hike back to Hannah's tank (she'd found a shorter route back, phew) she tootled us back to Warrigal Square where she picked up my takeaway from Woka Warrigal and bought herself some sushi from The Sushi Train.
  • Then we went to Fiona's house and had lunch with her and Callum! Callum was adorable: upon entering, he gave me a guide: "This is the living room ... this is the kitchen..."
  • My fish dillet in sweetcorn sauce with rice was delicious; we even got dessert afterwards! Hannah and I enjoyed a mini Drumstick each, while Callum had some rainbow ice cream~
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl coz I'm still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online!!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: