Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday Post 344b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2720; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Precious Faith' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's  'Give Thanks For Everything'. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

- Back home, I turned the alarm off and took my quickest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

- Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head outside and turn the computer on while Hannah goes back into the bathroom and cleans it.

- Shortly after she leaves, PIG mum returns home and gives me some yummy mango for arvo tea.

- After another loo trip, I plop online, till the parents say dinnertime!

- Dad tootles us off not to Parklands Chinese Restaurant, nor Calamvale BBQ And Chinese Restaurant, but Landmark Chinese Restaurant for his birthday dinner!

- Dad parks underground and we take the escalator up onto ground floor. Aunty A arrives shortly afterwards.

Unsurprisingly, for me, dinner's disappointing. Not even 1.5 bowls of rice, some chicken, some tofu and some beans. Oh, and one small slice of rockmelon; I'm not a terribly big fan.

- Dad tootles us home afterwards; I use the loo for one more tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

- Just gave dad his birthday present!! He's hilarious: I reminded dad Aunty Anita gave me a pineapple head for my high school formal back in 2004 and now he had a pineapple body; dad suggests why not PIG mum have pineapple legs? Me: BAHAHA!! XD

- Tonight's ice cream night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!

-Toms: presuming PIG mum'll help me up coz Kim's minding me 10am till 2pm. Unsure where she'll send us, though.

- Fingers crossed PIG mum hasn't found some OT to come gimme another session, though...

-Maybe I'll get to watch Nine's evening news for the 23RD time!

- Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: