Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sunday Post 344b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3515 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now thirteen. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Shortly after I finished my most important two hours of the day online, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately booted me offline.
  • First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to dad's deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one juicy pear. Luckily I was sitting , could fully concentrate and didn't really mind. 

  • Since PIG mum was more concerned Whatsapping someone than focusing on Ela, I played more Farm Heroes and passed another two/three levels! XD
    • Arvo tea was washed down with one cup of Chinese tea, after which I went and took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
    • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, and after PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature until my bra strap needed doing, Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both shoelaces needed tying.
    • After drying the toilet seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
    •  finished pg. 111 @ 6:25
    • Em. ^^
      P.S. Jonathan Uptin read the Nine's 6pm news bulletin:  All the interesting surnames I saw while watching Nine's 6pm news for the 25TH time: Vo, Winterfeld, Gschwind, Caruana, Sterling (first name), Hinchcliff, Frydenberg, Heinke, Liddle, Leadbetter (heard), Beaumont (heard), Daggian, Wells, Law, Bucchan, Hancock, Slattery, Pearspn, Minogue (heard), Abraham (heard), Trump, Smart, Meyer, Moy, Ortiz, Finaz, Hodder (heard), Vince, Bade, Cavallaro, Moon Stosur, Gavrilova, Jansen, Tassone, Pullar, Nadal (heard)Penfold (heard), Tambassis, Burrows (heard), Uhlmann, Chalmers, Buchan, lLaskie, Genovese, Mallis, De Minaur (heard), Osaka (heard) and Youngberry. Garrey Youngberry read the weather report. Today Brisbane was 23-30 today.Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-28 sunrise: 5:20am     sunset: 6:42pm

    No comments: