Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday Post 327f

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1192. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Looking forward to having Facebook video chat with Aunty Nga tonight!
  • Toms: hopefully the last day of lockdown ...
  • Also hope PIG mum helps me up toms morning ...
  • Kim's minding me 1pm till 5pm; since we're stuck @ home till @ least 6pm, I'm thinking I'll shower, read for one hour and then just play with my smartphone until it's time to use the loo once more and sign Kim off. XD
  • Ooh will hopefully get to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 10th time this year!
  • Oh, one thing I'm cranky about: even though we're locked down right now, PIG mum's still found the OT to come gimme a session toms? Why the heck are occupational therapists considered 'essential services'?? *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: