Sunday, January 31, 2021

Monday Post 344d

 Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1330. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • When David arrived, PIG mum let him in.
  • Physio today: 100 sit-to-stands with weightshifting, tried the exercise bike twice, walked sixteen hallway laps and ten minutes treadmill @ 0.8km/hr
  • After he's left, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Annie who rinses my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Annie flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Annie rekitted me, 
    I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside; arvo tea was one yummy banana; Annie also made me one big mug of white tea with two sugars and got me a spoon for dinner; score! XD
  • Instead of reading, we just chatted while Annie very gently massaged Ela. Her birthday's not till the end of Feb, the 27th! I've told her to contact me via Facebook Messenger for her birthday (we're planning to have shaved ice; for my birthday next month we might try some green tea place she recommends)!
  • At 4:55pm, I used the loo for two more tinkles, before signing Annie off with my thanks and byes. She's taking me shopping this Thursday!
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news for the 26TH time this year!
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm. Must remember to buy Kira a birthday card and present coz it's her birthday high tea Wednesday!
  • Not seeing Aunty Ann for a massage after Hannah leaves since she's on holiday! Nothing else planned for toms arvo; may just my most important two hours of the day online, eat some arvo tea and read for one hour.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 26TH time this year: Wheeler, Gale, Lorimer, D'Ath, Greer (heard), Calcutt, Leadbetter (heard), Linard, Pullar, Lewin, Mant,  Mowchanuk, Ziebarth, Glover, Hu, Van Herden, Uhlmann, Butler, Chalmers, Shepperd (heard), Golburn (heard), Croucher, Zaw, Blinken, Putin, Navalny (heard), Heinke, Esterhuyzen, Greenbank, Suggart (heard), Berejiklian, Luhrmann, Maranta, Raskall, Tsitsipas, Barty (heard), Barty (heard), Djokovich (heard), Tomic (heard), Rabs (heard), Labuschagne, Haslett, Starc, Rahane, Marinos, Lemanis, to (heard) and Gavrilova (heard).76.53USc = 1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report. Brisbane was 23-30     today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-27.  sunrise 5:2am1 sunset 6:42pm
    P.P.S. finished pg. 123 @ 6:34pm

No comments: