Thursday, February 10, 2022

Friday Post 303

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2236 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Saving Faith Isn't Easily Satisfied"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'What Are You Called To Do?"; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Voice Of The Father' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's sixty-three. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually, nature calls hourly after the initial pot :P trip but happiness today was snoring soundly until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway @ 7:45am and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • After dearest dad kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, I happily snored for about another hour, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit Mr with the eye goo before going back out again and awaiting Vicki's arrival.
  • After Vicki arrives, I get my fifteen more minutes, use the pot :P for one tinke and get kitted, before heading over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her third consecutive break from having to hold the toothbrush, woot!
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast with a HUGE blob of avocado sprinkled with a pinch of salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast over, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however, the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  After washing and drying Era, I climb into Vicki's passenger seat and she tootles us off to Calamvale Central.

  • Grabbing a trolley, we first try Woolies for facial tissues (no luck), then buy ya pears from the Mega Discount Fruit Market and finally get a pork salad roll from the bakery. Lol, think I'm considered a loyal customer; when the owner dude saw me, he nodded hello and I nodded hello back. Several minutes later, he thunked a pork salad roll paper on the account and told me, "Six fifty." I'm like, "Umm, I haven't ordered yet?" He grins and replies, "But you want BBQ pork salad roll, yes? No chili?" Smart man! They have a piece of paper taped to the wall; they now offer a CRISPY pork salad roll! Before I left, I told the guy, "Please save me a crispy pork salad roll for next Friday; I wanna try one!"

  •  Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Vicki who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Vicki flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Vicki rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last one when I was drying inside both ears with a tissue.

  • Back outside, lunch was my delicious BBQ pork salad roll plus one delicious mug of vanilla chai with milk. At 1pm I signed Vicki off with my thanks and byes; she's back toms 10am till 2pm.

  • Since I had mobile access, I very slowly munched my pork salad roll and played Candy Crush-type games. Only managed to pass one Saga level, though. XD

  • When Tiff and Marissa arrived, I headed down to my bedroom, shucked off both shoes but kept the AFO on then lay down; today's session Tiff just assessed Ela for whether she needed more Botox while Marissa and I chatted!

  • Assessment done, I booted up the computer, found the apple crumble website and sent the link to PIG mum, before walking them both to the door and saying my thanks and byes.

  • For arvo tea, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one yummy ya pear. I didn't really mind, since I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, I finished before dearest dad got home, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to him how much power she's got over me, ha. XD

  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 19TH time!

  • Toms: Vicki's minding me from 10am till 2pm; we'll pickup the new book club novel from the Logan North library and then have walkies @ Underwood Marketplace. Will shower around 12:30pm, since I don't get 4-6pm Saturday support anymore.

  • Doubt there's any ping pong happening toms (but will remember to ask dearest dad over dinner tonight) so looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed I can read for three hours toms! I'll spend thirty minutes reading the 4th Heriot book over breakfast first.

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 19TH time: Somerall (heard), de Brenni (heard), Crisafulli, Palaszczuk, Arvier, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Pullar, Limer (heard), Tiffiny (first name), Genders, Uhlmann, Shoebridge, Dutton, Fegan, Hincappie, Sheridan, Hadley (heard), Fentiman, Biden, Croucher, Guseli, Valentino (first name), Burns, Maeghan (first name), Scanlon, Calcutt, Twomey, Boulton, Greenbank, Jackman, Rolf (first name), Nomes, Trump (heard), Sydes, Rix, Hine and, Thurston (heard), Deine (heard), Mariner, Latrell, Rayner, Thorn, Kemp, Colley Narracott, Piortrowski, Simmons, Durant (heard), Hume and Slater.  71.15USc = $1AUD Wally Lewis read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from some surf club in Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 19-31 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 19-29. Sunrise 5:29am Sunrise 6:25pm

No comments: