Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Tuesday Post 302c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4083. Ha, I'm over four grand for the second consecutive day! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked for five minutes. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up since she's taking me to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture; bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Will doubtless return home for lunch; wonder if PIG mum'll lemme make a toastie?
  • Off to see Jacky for physio @ like 3pm.
  • Dunno who's minding me from 4-6pm toms yet; will chase Michelle for the roster after I publish this post.
  • Then I've got online choir practice from 5:30pm till 6pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: