Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Tuesday Post 302b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, I've not any plodding total to login yet since PIG mum won't check Wally for me until after I use the loo once more @ 9pm; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Would You Like To Be Handicapped?' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'We Are One' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWELVE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, just briefly continuing tonight's events?

  • After doing a stinky unspeakable, Hannah tootles me off to Calamvale Central, where we buy groceries, fruit and a sushi roll for my arvo tea.
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one bowl of -surprisingly - relatively tasty (for PIG mum's seasoning levels) bowl of fried rice she'd cooked plus one mug of some infusion.
  • At 2pm, I signed Hannah off with my thanks and byes; she's back Saturday 10am till 2pm and will take me for walkies somewhere.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Got home, munched my delicious calamari sushi roll, drank one delicious mug of vanilla chai with milk and happily read the book club novel for one hour, finishing pg. 150 @ 4:50pm and finishing pg. 175 @ 5:20pm.
  • Plopped online and watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 20TH time.
  • Used loo for one tinkle before dinner: rice, lotsa cos lettuce, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, two tasty slices of chicken and two wee slices of snow fungus.
  • Drank soup, washed bowl and returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Wednesday, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: