Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Wednesday Post 302e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3972. Aww, not quite four grand. Maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started reading the She Reads Truth devotion, but paused @ 9pm to walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Karina's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip; fingers crossed the parents'll lemme read @ the library!
  • Have invited the Lungs to buy takeaway and crash my place for lunch, coz I've not shared lunch with them this year yet!
  • Unfortunately, toms will also mark 1.5 DECADES since the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the brain injury ... will try to act like normal but may I mourn a life wasted? *sigh*
  • But toms night's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very littls's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: