Friday, February 4, 2022

Friday Post 302c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4063 (second consecutive day I'm over four grand, score XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now eighty-nine. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm and says we can go for walkies somewhere; good, coz there isn't any ping pong @ church toms arvo and I've gotta get some steps in! The only pity's that I'll need to turn the alarm off.
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours toms!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: