Sunday, February 20, 2022

Monday Post 303

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1474 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Amazed @ The Resurrection' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Are You Doing It For The Right Reasons?' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTEEN MINUTES online after I make pork floss buns with PIG mum!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:15am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Nature usually calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly all the way until dearest dad very considerately walked along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking to use the pot :P again.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking for the pot :P about one hour later, shortly before PIG mum begins her noisy daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival.
  • When Hannah arrives, I get my fifteen more minutes, use the pot :P once more, get kitted and then head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Ela enjoys her first break from having to hold the toothbrush this week~ 
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Breakfast was three Weet-Bix with one thin stream of honey, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast spread with some avocado and spread with a little salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water.Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles me off to see Hailey for my last NAB session with her.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, physio is four laps long hallway walking, four laps short hallway walking, two circuits walking outside, thrice ascending and descending steps (four steps), cone work for Era whilst standing and weightshifting. Before leaving, I give both Hailey and Sonia chocolate to say thanks for helping me with physio these five weeks and ask Sonia when will I come back? Sonia says not next Monday coz that's orientation day for the students but she'll get in touch with PIG mum and cc me into the email.
  • Hannah tootled us back home and I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Since Hannah left the bathroom after giving me some facewash, I was able to sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for the important numbers. Actually, I was all done only after 9%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Hannah back.
  • I had
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella) for the 25TH time: De Graaff, Dry, Giumelli, Gateaux (heard), Palaszczuk, Coldrake (heard), Whop, Stepanov (heard), Crissafulli, Whitfeld, Jobson, Vickers, Chumbley, McInery, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Greenhalgh, Blinken, Poroshenko, Putin (heard), Biden, Bowen, Woiwod, Narracott (heard), Bach, Yalu, Balme, Gamer, Last, Kahn, Grainger, Stanworth, Steadman, Luhrmann (heard), Hanks (heard),  Hartley, Locjyer (heard), Reynolds (heard), Andarloro,  Meninga (heard), Holbrook (heard), Dangerfield, Labuschagne (heard), Peirson, Gallagher Goodman,  Swepson (heard), Wade (heard), Mendis and Marnus (first name). Shane Webcke read the sports report. 1AUD = 72USc. Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 21-30 today. 5:26am sunrise 6:27pm sunset. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-29.

No comments: