Saturday, February 26, 2022

Sunday Post 303

 Good afternoon! I'm unsure ... the free pedometer PIG mum downloaded onto my mobile says I've only been hard @ work plodding 611 steps? Surely not! But John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'When God Becomes 100% For Us'; TWFT topic's 'Make The Most Of Your Time'; Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Joy Of Good News' and the spam count for the weekend's twenty-nine. Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once around 1:30am; I used the pot :P again around 6am before falling back asleep right away since I knew PIG mum would get noisy about one hour later!
  • One hour later, nature calls before PIG mum can, but it's not long before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first. Whilst doing so, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the sink to brush teeth; amazingly, she doesn't gleefully force poor Ela to hold the toothbrush!
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Sultana Bran, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast with some avocado (and apparently a little salt; not that I could taste any XD) smeared and sprinkled over it, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I hiked to the toilet upstairs. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Actually, no side rail up there but the toilet's small enough that I just leant against the wall. XD 
  • After washing and drying Era, I head back downstairs and sit just inside the garage waiting for Fi's arrival. When she gets here, I climb into her passenger seat and she tootles me off to the Lung residence for small group.
  • Thanks to Reverend Chris who drives up the driveway and gives me a ride back down to his place, meaning I don't haveta traverse the slippery pebbles. Once I climbed into the passenger seat I automatically reached for my seatbelt but Reverend Chris was like nah don't bother. We're just reversing down the driveway. XD
  • First we broke into genders and prayed; then we all regrouped and heard a few testimonies. Wilfred, Mel Mel and Evan.
  • Afterwards, the Lungs dropped me back off @ BCACa; I used the loo once and then took my usual spot for ESS.
  • Stayed seated for worship and sang everything plus the harmony for both songs but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Reverend Chris with his second sermon from his Love The Other sermon series and there was communion afterwards.
  • I used the loo once more myself and then dad tootled us to the Rochedale Maccas for lunch. A pissy little Happy Meal for me; dad had his usual Big Mac meal.
  • Got home, hiked back upstairs to use the loo again before returning downstairs and plopping online.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, ask PIG mum for some arvo tea please and hopefully read for one hour.
  • Dad had better take us out for dinner tonight and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Toms: Hannah's coming 9-1 toms.
  • Seeing Aunty Anna for more massage and acupuncture afterwards.
  • Hoping to read for one hour and watch the 6pm news for the 29TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: