Monday, February 14, 2022

Monday Post 302c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4233. Sweet, I'm over four grand today; that doesn't happen too often! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched Pentatonix live clips on YouTube until I'd reached the PISSY two hour time limit that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, then I switched to editing my new personal blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Hannah's back minding me again, this time from 9am till 2pm. Unsure where PIG mum's sending us; I'm guessing Underwood MarketPlace? Lol, she won't decide until toms. XD
  • Hannah will see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 2pm.
  • I'm looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Don't think I've got anything else happening toms arvo ... Toastmaster's not happening; hoping to spend my most important two hours of the day online, eat some arvo tea, read the book club novel for one hour and then watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 20TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: