Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thursday Post 303c

 Good evening! Firstly, I won't know my new plodding total until PIG mum checks Wally once more for me when I visit the loo once more @ 9pm; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Saying Yes To Jesus' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Being Seen'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dad summoned me over for dinner @ 7:50pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, some bean vermicelli (think that's what 'fun si's called in English), like one slice of chicken and about one inch of Dagwood dog that dad's customer gave him today! PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland and joined around 8:15pm.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl and spoon over to the sink and washing them, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip around 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: