Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Wednesday Post 302d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3674 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Cure' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Love Wherever We Go'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • 'Twas Priscilla who rang the doorbell right on 4pm! Thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Priscilla who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Actually, I'm very impressed: Priscilla knew about CNY! Not only that, she told me her home country doesn't celebrate the new year until like April!
  • I had one tinkle before Priscilla flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Priscilla rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Era.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one tiny little banana and one mug of delicious vanilla chai with milk. Priscilla cleaned the bathroom and then sat to massage Ela, while I read the third Herriot novel for fifty-five minutes, reaching pg. 100 @ 4:34pm and reaching pg. 111 @ 4:57pm.
  • At 5:30pm, I joined the very first WOVB rehearsal for 2022 through Facebook live stream!
  • At 5:55pm Priscilla took me once more to the loo for two tinkles before I signed her off with my thanks and byes.
  • Then I followed choir till it's end @ 6:30pm, played Candy Crush five times then returned online.
  • After PIG mum got home from ping pong, showered and reheated dinner, I was summoned. Before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • CNY dinner! Rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa yummy wombok and some leftover Peking duck!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink and washing it, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: