Friday, February 4, 2022

Saturday Post 302

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1371 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Five Ways Affliction Helps' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Focus On The Inward Instead Of The Outward'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That's already the 4th time this year I've enjoyed one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps, woot! Nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Actually, just briefly:

  • Hannah minded me from 10am till 2pm. She gave me fifteen more minutes but later knocked, opened the door and asked how much longer left? I forgot to set a timer. I sheepishly replied I'd fallen back asleep and will just get up now. XD

  • After brushing teeth, doing a number two, eating breakfast and reading for thirty minutes, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles us off to Underwood MarketPlace for walkies and shopping.

  • Back home, I turn the alarm off and take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Thanks also to Hannah who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Hannah rehears lunch for me (rice leftovers) and makes me two more mugs of white tea with two sugars. I sign her off with my thanks and byes; she's back Monday 9-1.

  • After dearest got home he tells me to pose for a photo with the big hairy melon he grew but the spikes made Era itchy! o_O Dad sprays some kinda oil over her; when PIG mum arrives home from her morning's work she grouses that dad didn't put a dishcloth under Era first.

  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll use the loo once and then head down to the gobbling :PO table to read for a good long while (since it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading) and munch my arvo tea sushi roll that Hannah bought earlier for me.

  • Wonder if I'll have time to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 18TH time?

  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Pastor Grace said it's my turn to share my testimony but is SG even happening toms?

  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people afterwards but basically resigned to just a Happy Meal with dad @ the Rochedale Maccas and then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum, who's mean and always waits until dearest dad's nearly home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates before gleefully forcing me to do some stupid exercise while standing for her, meaning she can show off to him how much power she's got over me and also what a piece of sh*t I've become. >< *sigh*

  • Then dad had better take us out to eat CHINESE food toms night and lemme eat ONE bowl!! 

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: