Monday, February 21, 2022

Monday Post 303c

 Good evening! Firstly, won't find out my final, final plodding total for Monday until PIG mum checks Wally for me after I use the loo once more @ 9pm; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Whose Side Are You On?' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Never Say 'Can't!'" Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Made pork floss buns with PIG mum! When dearest dad came home and took PIG mum for walkies, I used the loo for one tinkle and then watched the 6pm news bulletin for the 25TH time.
  • Used the loo for one tinkle before dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown beans, a little yummy meat brisket and two wee chunks of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, dessert was half a yummy pork floss bun!
  • Took bowl over to sink and washed it before returning online.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: