Saturday, February 5, 2022

Saturday Post 302c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3368. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I finished composing my e-mail to Michelle.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Amy will come help me up @ 8:30am before driving me to BCAC for ESS @ 11am.
  • Would love lunch out with my peers after church, but expecting a pissy little Happy Meal with dad @ Maccas. *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *another sigh* 
  • But dad had better take us out for dinner together and gimme ONE bowl of rice! Alas, we'll prolly haveta keep eating @ the Sunnybank Hills Sports and Community Club, since dad prefers wider open spaces coz that means less chance of social infection ...
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: