Sunday, February 27, 2022

Sunday Post 303b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1194 (lol I'm thankfully over one grand but personally I reckon I've walked more steps today! XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Forgiven And Forgotten Sins' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's from two night's ago 'Avoid The Door'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched The Silver Brumby's 18th episode before heading over to the gobbling :PO table and asking PIG mum for some arvo tea please since I'm gonna read for one hour.
  • Had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fragonfruit but I was seated and could fully concentrate, so no biggie. Besides, I finished before dearest dad got home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to him how much power she's got over me, ha. Unfortunately, she chucked some almighty random cow @ me, calling me self-centered! I calmly retorted that if indeed I was, 'twas because I'd learnt from the best: her.
  • Her revenge was to make me pointlessly hike upstairs for the third time. My answer to that? Read Sam Thaiday's memoirs while sitting over the loo and not coming back down until dearestt dad arrived home. XD
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. Actually, I was all done after only 11% but happily fully leaned against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else until my bra strap needed hooking, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • For some reason, PIG mum wouldn't gimme my bag back? My mobile with downloaded pedometer was inside! Never mind, I counted each step out aloud and then wrote that number down lest I forget.
  • Dinner tonight was @ Woka Warrigal. I'd asked dad could we please have dinner @ C Cafe since it's entirely underground, I could stay dry and wouldn't haveta get wet but he refused. Doesn't matter.
  • Tonight I had 1.5 bowls of congee, just over half a bowl of yummy Hokkien fried rice and about (but not quite) one bowl of yummy ho fan. unsure why we didn't get the set meal that comes with drinks and dessert, but hey. Luckily the Chinese tea's free.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: