Saturday, February 5, 2022

Sunday Post 302

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1475 steps (hence why I'm positive I'll have cracked 1.5 grand before the night's out XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Main Purpose Of Ministry'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How ToLower Your Anxiety Level (1)'; fourthly, the actual spam count for the week's actually ninety and fifthlly, the spam count for the weekend's eighteen. Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak ended @ 12:30am, when my idiot bladder nudged me awake and ordered I use the pot. :P Nature called again @ 6:00am, and after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Actually, just briefly:

  • Amy arrived @ 8:30pm and helped me up; I brushed teeth, did a stinky unspeakable, ate breakfast and read for one hour. 

  • Used loo for one tinkle @ church and then signed Amy off with my thanks and byes. Just like PIG mum, she's nosy. XD Besides, she only very gently massaged Ela for twenty minutes and then stopped! Well she said she went to 'pack my bag' but everything's already together; what took her so long? Nah, bet she was just playing mobile games. XD

  • Sang everything for worship plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*

  • Speaker today was Uncle William; his sermon topic was 'True Worshippers'. Only when we were singing afterwards did I realise how BUSTING I was! Oh, that's right: Amy made me one mug of white tea with two sugars this morning after breakfast. XD Luckily, Julz was seated several seats beside me and she walked behind me to the loo and back. 'Twas the first time she'd met Green Sticky!

  • used loo for one tinkle, went with dad to the Rochedale Maccas and munched a pissy little Happy Meal while he chomped a Big Mac. Was pissed when my toy was a 250mL bottle of water; I mean, WTF?! ><" 

  • I immediately wailed about the unfairness of that when I got home to PIG mum and asked her to please get me some small toy this week to make up for it. XD

  • Dad better take us out for dinner tonight, and not the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club!

  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1 and taking me for my NAB appointment from 11-12. She'll see me home and showered before leaving.

  • Seeing Dr. Ku briefly after seeing the nurse with PIG mum for our care plans @1:30pm.

  • Hoping to spend my most important two hours of the day online, munch arvo tea and read for one hour before watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 18TH time!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: