Monday, February 28, 2022

Monday Post 303c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1783 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY MINUTES online after I start getting ready for bed @ 9:45pm!! >< But I suppose that's my own fault; I should've popped online straight after watching the news and not headed upstairs to do another stinky unspeakable while my mobile was inside my bag because I just sat over the loo and played Candy Crush until summoned for dinner. XD Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa yummy cauliflower, a few slices of silver perch and several small slices of beef.
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of some infusion, after taking my bowl to the sink and washing it, I returned online.
  • At 9pm I hiked upstairs for the third time for one more tinkle.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9-2. Gonna buy fruit @ the Mega Discount Fruit Mart; hopefully there'll be time to sit and poke @ mobile!
  • Seeing Jackyfor physio toms arvo.
  • Fingers crossed for some arvo tea and getting to read City Of Crows for another hour!
  • Oh, almost forgot: will prolly be the second consecutive day where I don't get all my most important two hours of the day online coz it's March the 1st and I've gotta pen (well, type) my Birthday Wishlist! >< XD
  • 'Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: