Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Wednesday Post 303d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3602. Ha, I'm over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched the Silver Brumby's twelfth episode, before YouTubing until 9pm.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Toms: Karina's minding me from 7:30pm till like 3:30pm. PIG mum has already demanded that I read @ home and not the library; once we get to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown I'll send Karina to find the groceries that PIG mum wants before going to buy them with her.
  • Will buy takeaway from Woka Warrigal for lunch; Pastor Grace and Reverend Chris will be joining me back @ home.
  • Would love to have dinner out toms night with the parents but highly doubt that's gonna happen; instead, fingers crossed that I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 21ST time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: