Saturday, February 19, 2022

Sunday Post 303

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2065 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Kind Of Cold That Kills'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Servants To God's Will"; fourthly, the spam count for the week's actually now 104 and fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's already twenty-four. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! This nearly didn't happen; PIG mum woke me when she slammed the sliding door shut @ 11:55am with a full bladder! Luckily I used the pot :P real quick and was back under the covers before the new day arrived so didn't wake again till 6:10am. After another pot :P trip I fell back asleep again immediately coz I'd forgotten what time PIG mum would start getting noisy upstairs!
  • Sure enough, one hour later I'm woken by noisy PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around upstairs, which prompts another pot :P trip. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra but the tee (since dearest dad's still @ home), before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Whilst doing so, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out to the gobbling :P table when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.

  • After pouring myself one full mug of water, breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast smeared with some avocado and perhaps sprinkled with some salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles us off to church. Hiking downstairs, unfortunately the disabled loo lid's down and horrid PIG mum won't lift it for me; even worse, the first two cubicles of the normal ladies' have loo lids down too but thankfully the third one's lifted and I use that myself while mother yaps @ other women outside.

  • As usual, I'm the first to arrive @ class. PIG mum sees me seated and bolts upstairs for CSS.

  • Five students attend today; Uncle William covers lesson one of the Psalm twenty-three stydy.

  • Afterwards, I use the loo myself again and then hike upstairs for ESS and grab my usual spot.

  • Stayed seated for service today, phew. Sang everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*

  • Speaker today was Reverend Chris; his sermon topic was Love God, Love The Other. Next Sunday we're having lunch together afterwards and then going to play sport!

  • Pole came over for a chat afterwards; did you know, Zebby's starting prep this year! As for Ezra, he  still takes naps, aww~

  • After I used the loo once more, dad took me to the Rochedale Maccas for lunch. Another Happy Meal with an orange juice for me. *sigh* Hence why I'm not full yet ... *sigh*

  • Back home, I hiked upstairs to use the loo once (since the loo lid was closed) before coming back downstairs and plopping online. Dad's gone to play baddy and PIG mum's hit pigland upstairs, presumably.

  • Fingers crossed we'll not haveta have dinner @ SCSC tonight again for the third week running ...

  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9am till 1pm; she's taking me for my final UQ NAB session with the Canto student! Will haveta ask Sonia am I coming for the next block.

  • Unsure have I any further appointments toms arvo, but fingers crossed I can read for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 24TH time!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: