Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunday Post 303b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4613 (sweet, I'm even over 4.5 grand!); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Word Of The Father'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Leaning Into God' and fourthly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty-seven. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • After watching The Silver Brumby's 14th episode, I got offline and headed to the gobbling :P table, calling upstairs to PIG mum could she please gimme some afternoon tea? I'm gonna read for one hour.
  • She could, but first I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I then had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one yummy banana. I didn't really mind because I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, Ela finished before dearest dad got home, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show him how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • After happily reading the book club novel fore one hour, I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15$ of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I'd flipped the nicewarm water off and PIG mum had dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap and Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both shoelaces needed tying.After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and went out to the couch to watch the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 24TH time.
  • After visiting the loo for one more tinkle, dad tootled us back to the Sunnybank Sports And Community for dinner for the third Sunday running.
  • The Canto vet waitress was working~
  • Dinner was a meagre affair, but it always is when the parents are involved. At least PIG mum got me the little saucer of rice.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm; she's taking me to the NAB for my final session with Haailey! Must remember to ask Sonia will I come back next block.
  • PIG mum says we'll make pork floss buns together toms arvo. Hopefully I can still read for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 25TH time, though!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: