Sunday, February 6, 2022

4Sunday Post 302c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3736; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'God Allows Suffering' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Sweet Sheep'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra needed doing, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying. Then I dried the toilet seat, sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • When the parents said dinnertime I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD. Unfortunately, he tootled us back to SSCC for dinner, since he likes how it's roomier there, meaning less chance of community infection.
  • That Canto-speaking vet waitress was here tonight; she'd wander over and we'd chat while we ate. Tonight the parents ordered the steak, something else and I got the little saucer of rice. Hopefully next time PIG mum'll lemme try whatever dish comes with a STACKFUL of onion rings!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for toms plus what's happening Monday else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: