Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thursday Post 303d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4551. Hey, I'm even over 4.5 grand tonight, sweet! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: well, someone supposed to come mind me from 9am till 1pm, but Michelle still hasn't sent the new roster yet! XD Sorry, correction: she sent the roster yesterday and it says it's Vicki but I thought she's already taking maternity leave... unless she's not far enough along yet? PIG mum says we can pickup next month's book from the Logan North. Wonder if then she'll lemme buy a pork salad roll for lunch from Calamvale Central?
  • Tiff's coming with Marissa to give Ela a session of OT toms; will hopefully get to do nothing for a bit while Tiff assesses Ela to see if she needs more Botox
  • Oh, fingers crossed that I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 19TH time after starting the new book club novel and reading for one hour!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: