Saturday, February 26, 2022

Saturday Post 303b

 Good evening! The first post was me watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 28TH time; as for today, I'm login in Saturday's plodding total @! 3798; John Piper's daily devotional topic's 'You Are Greatly Loved'; TWFT topic's 'Forgiving Others (2)'; Our Daily Bread's Devotional topic's 'Part Of The Family' and Joni's devotional topic's 'Considering Others' but way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:05am~
  • The carer that helped me up this morning's actually Harry's wife, Aunty May!
  • Had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and then went out with Aunty May for walkies, facial tissue and sushi roll buying.
  • Hilarious: we spent ages on the garage unable to get inside; the garage door wouldn't open! I Whatsapped dad, tried ringing him and Aunty May tried all the keys, all to no avail. Suddenly, I was like, wait ... please check the letterbox; are we outside number twelve? Aunty checked, came back and said sheepishly, sorry, it's number fourteen!! XD
  • Took a nice warm shower once back inside - hairwash today. Also thanks to Aunty May who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Aunty May cooked me some fried rice for lunch and two big mugs of white tea with two sugars.
  • Before she left I used the loo 0nce more for two tinkles and after she left dad took me to church and we played ping pong together!
  • Back home, I used the loo once, munched my sushi roll (Calamvale Central does yummier vege tempura rolls than Underwood Marketplace, BTW), drank one mug of some infusion and read till 5:50, coz it's only Saturdays that I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Then I popped online and happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 28TH time, but unsure why I've lost the Aussie dollar value and the weather report stats. See the previous post for the interesting surnames, though.
  • When summoned to dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and joined the parents; after the usual dinner and soup I washed my bowl and soup and returned online.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for today plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: