Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Wednesday Post 303c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! or Wednesday, I've been hard @ work plodding exactly 4000 steps! Okay, 'twas actually 3998 but I felt so annoyed I literally shoved my chair backwards, got up and walked two small steps forward before sitting down again. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily watched the 5th episode of The Silver Brumby! There's like THIRTY episodes; I'm looking forward to watching them all this year!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Karina's coming @ 7:30am to help me up, then she's taking me to GCCW!
  • Would love to eat lunch out but PIG mum's already ordered I buy takeaway from Woka. I'm thinking of getting the fried instant noodles/ho fan, coz toms night we're having our first book club meeting and dinner for the year and I'm getting one beautiful bowl of rice all to myself then! PIG mum will take me there @ 5:45pm and Di will drop me back home afterwards~
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: