Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thursday Post 303c

 Good evening! Will haveta wait until after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm before noting down my final, final plodding total, but Joni's devotional topic's 'The Joy Of The Lord', Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'His Amazing Help' but way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-NINE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • After PIG mum took a brief nap, she sent me once to the loo and then she tootled me off to Springwood Tower for our first book club dinner for the year! (Last month's got cancelled coz of COVID).
  • Eight ladies attended tonight and they've upgraded the menu! I had the chicken omelette in hoisin sauce and ordered a bowl of rice~
  • Over dinner, we chatted about both books and then moved onto everything else~
  • After dinner, Di tootled me off to the Springwood Maccas for a McFlurry!
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle and popped onlibe.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: