Monday, February 14, 2022

Tuesday Post 302

 Good afternoon! Dunno how many steps I've been hard @ work plodding yet since the parents have gone on walkies; just noting down that John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Christ As Means And End' and TWFT topic's 'Making Jesus Look Good, On The Job' but way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 20TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip (I noticed that my monthlies had arrived but didn't wanna call out to PIG mum since she was undoubtedly still in pigland upstairs; dad coming instead would be dreadfully embarrassing! XD) I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Usually nature calls every hour after that initial wakeup call, but happiness was sleeping soundly all the way until 7:45am, when dearest dad very considerately silently walked along the corridor and unpopped the lock into the garage, before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • Aww, isn't dad the sweetest? After he kissed me goodbye, he very quietly muttered into my ear, "Your period has arrived." Suppose he'd looked into the pot! :P I said thanks don't worry; PIG mum will help me when she comes to wake me up.
  • After dearest dad left for his hard day's work, I happily snored for about another hour, waking once more for the pot :P before PIG mum made her usual daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and stick a pad into my knickers before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival.
  • When she arrives, she remembers to gimme fifteen more minutes before tapping me up. 
  • We get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys a break from having to hold the toothbrush.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle before coming out to the gobbling :P table when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.

  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 20TH time: Hayne (heard), McClintock, Calcutt, Palaszczuk, Gerrard, Lane (first name), Fabris, Drinnen, Tippler (heard), Greenbank, Zelensky (heard), Biden (heard), Kramer, Macedone, Kitching, Uhlmann, Albanese, Isis (first name), Holt, Peel, Sydes, Narracott, Jaclyn (first name), Atkins, Limnios, Fegan, Pendragon, Masters, Brodie, Jardim, Solomon, Djokovich (heard), Myer, Ronika (first name), Chand, Carrigan (heard), Haas (heard), Jaimin (first name), Joliffe, Papenhuyzhen, Stanaway, Novak (first name) and Dobbin. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = 71.13USc. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather forecast from Highgate Hill. Brisbane was 19-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-27.Sunrise 5:31am sunset 6:32pm

No comments: