Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Thursday Post 303

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2513 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Hour Of Unusual Threat' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Adjusting Your Vision' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home!! Anyways, events for today?

  • WTF, nature ruined my awesome sleep streak this morning @ like 2:30am; I was just one day off from scoring another week of awesome sleeps! >< *sigh*
  • Nature called again around 6am and after another pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  When PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo before Karina arrived @ 7:30am, she also reamed me out for having a lil lbl. XD

  • After Karina arrives, I get fifteen more minutes, use the pot :P and we get me kitted, before I head out to the kitchen to brush teeth (since the bathroom tap's still not working). Breakfast is one bird of yummy flaky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast smeared with some avocado and sprinkled lightly with salt), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Also thanks to Karina who turned on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure.

  • Breakfast finished, I sit over the loo once more. 

    There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • That done, I climb into Karina's backseat and she tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW!
  •  After I get into the meeting room, I send Karina back to the car and ask her please fetch the fifty bucks Stan was chasing me for last fortnight. Sure enough, the moment Stan sees me, he makes a beeline for me! "Don't bite my head off!" I screech. "Karina's coming back with my fifty bucks for you!" After Karina passes me the bill, I hand the note to Stan and ask him to please write a receipt for me. Lol, Stan does: for Em Chan! You'd think receipts would require your formal name, surely?? XD
  • Only eight people attended today; Crystal helped me to the loo during morning tea (the disabled one was occupied but luckily the first ambulant one was free) and our next homework topic's like 'a twist on some fairytale'. I'm thinking of doing the Three Little Pigs; the Big Bad Wolf can devour PIG mum and me, but my dad saves the day! XD
  • Afterwards, I use the loo once more and then Karina and I buy takeaway from Woka Warrigal. While I'm waiting for our orders, Karina finds tissues available that weren't @ Garbo, phew!
  • Back home, we split lunch: half sweet and sour pork and half teriyaki chicken! I'm super-impressed with the PACKED container of rice and yay, Karina says HK-style milk tea coffee's great after saying HK-style milk tea's too sweet.
  • After lunch, I shower half-fast; hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Karina flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Karina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she's giving Wally back to Era.
  • Back outside, I boot up the computer while Karina goes to clean the bathroom before coming back to gently massage Ela for about ten minutes.
  • At 3:30pm, I headed over to the gobbling :P table, signed Karina off and said my thanks and byes. She's back next Thursday and taking me shopping.
  • PIG mum arrives home soon after; I chomp one yummy ya pear and drink some kinda infusion before sneaking my mobile into the loo and do another stinky unspeakable while playing phone games. XD
  • Returning online, I keep playing mobile games until it's time to watch the news~
  • Dad's home now and presumably reheating dinner for us. PIG mum's still up in pigland.
  • Don't: my roster says Ekat's minding me from 9am till 1pm. Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy a BBQ pork salad roll for lunch from Calamvale Central.
  • Tiff and Marissa are coming to give Ela a session of OTT toms arvo.
  • Fingers crossed that PIG mum'll gimme some arvo tea, I can read for one hour and I can watch the 6pm news for the 27TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

 

Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 26TH time: Putin (heard), Greenbank, Guterres, Zelensky (heard), Biden, Uhlmann, Hastie, Albanese, Salkyivski, Bongiorni, Kramer, Lambert (heard), Algie, Hartwig, Bavas, Madge, Heinke, Colahan, Youngberry, Fegan, Fabris, Last, Hill, Bromley, Furze, Tuffley, Flegler (heard), Cobbo, Staggs, Farnworth, Taumololo, Hiku (heard), Lotto (heard), Thorn, Rayner, Fagan, Zorko (heard), Head, Zverev, Mou, Sydes, Pitman, Harty and Riki (heard). 71.77USc = 1AUD Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Redcliffe. Brisbane was 12-28 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-24.  Sunrise 5:38am Sunset 6:34pm

No comments: