Saturday, February 12, 2022

Saturday Post 302b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, I'm not sure how many more steps I've plodded since publishing the previous post since PIG mum refuses to check Wally for me until after I use the loo once more @ 9pm; secondly,Joni's devotional topic's 'Security And Significance' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Living By Faith'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • The news had almost finished when dad summoned me to dinner; I watched the last minute before using the loo once and walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, one thin lil slice of Chinese mushroom, one crunchy little piece of lotus and one small piece of chicken.
  • Dessert was three delicious dumplings from Leanne's mum and one tiny chunk of tasty cheese and dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink and washing it, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: