Monday, February 28, 2022

Monday Post 303b

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1681 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Radical Effects Of The Resurrection; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Respect Authority (1)'; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Me Do' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Choosing Celebration' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm upstairs!! Whoops, I really shouldn't have smuggled my mobile upstairs after watching the news and playing Candy Crush for so long; I didn't even pass any levels! XD Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • For some odd reason, nature called like thrice last night?
  • Hannah minded me 9am till 1pm; we went for walkies, grocery shopping and sushi buying @ Underwood Market Place.
  • Saw Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture @ like 2:30.
  • Had arvo tea and read for one hour, reaching pg. 222 @ exactly 5pm, reaching pg. 205 @ 5:03pm and reaching pg. 250 @ 5:35pm. The book title reappears on pg. 261.
  • Hiked upstairs a second time and did another stinky unspeakable. Couldn't be bothered coming back downstairs so just played Candy Crush until summoned for dinner, not that I passed anymore levels. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: