Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sunday Post 302d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4084 (ha, I'm just over four grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty-three. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I think I found a webpage with Westlife's first Chinese song in pinyin; gonna try teach myself how to sing it! XD
  • At 98pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1. Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy a pork salad roll for lunch from Calamvale Central; I missed out Friday coz Leanne came visiting!
  • At 2:30pm PIG mum and I are both seeing Dr. Ku, coz we need to make a new care plan. PIG mum's actually making a cake right now for the nurse she hopes to see!
  • After getting home, will hopefully spend my most important two hours of the day online, eat some arvo tea, read for one hour and watch the 6pm bulletin for the 18TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: